Wednesday, August 29, 2007

happiness was born a twin


this was the hardest (and at the same time the easiest) poem i have ever written. i have way too mancy things to say about my lovely twin so instead of writing a three page blog, i will just let you read the poem...

In Your heart I see love and
passion deeper than the ocean.
In Your face I see beauty
beyond this earth.
In Your eyes I see adoration
for the world and the people around You.
In Your smile I see a kind-hearted and
welcoming spirit.
In Your personality I see
magic that only You obtain.
In Your soul I feel a
warmth stronger than fire.
In Your touch I feel a spark
burning with affection.
In Your presence I feel an
ora like no other.
In Your voice I hear knowledge
greater than I will ever know.
In Your laugh I hear joy
that no one else has heard.

Our love is stronger than anything
This earth knows; stronger than words.

Our bond will never be broken
But constantly grow stronger.

We will be together for infinity because

We are…Twins

I LOVE YOU

No comments: